Just select one of our current vacancies below:
Posted by Elliots Hill Care Care on 26/10/2018
Support Worker – Residential Care Home
We are looking to recruit flexible and motivated full time (37.5 hours per week) and part time Support Workers to work in our Residential Care Home setting. The role of Support Worker is varied and includes support with life skills such as cooking, cleaning and personal care and also social trips and leisure activities.
Support Workers will be required to;
- Take responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social needs of our residents;
- Promote their independence and maintain high levels of dignity and respect;
- Assist residents with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals;
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group;
- Maintain accurate records of all care provided.
Experience is not as important as a willingness to learn and to see things from the point of view of the people we support. In order to respond to their preferences and support needs, you will work on a rota basis which will include shifts in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and bank holidays and you may occasionally be required to work waking nights.
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay: £16,200.00 - £16,740.00 pro rata based on a 37.5 hour contract dependant on experience and passing the 6 month probationary period;
- An excellent training package;
- 28 days annual leave per year based on a full time contract;
- Pension scheme;
- Career progression.
.How to apply
If you would like any further information about the position, please contact the Human Resources Department on 01437 764720 or apply by clicking on the link below.
Employment is subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS. Applicants should be 18 years or over and hold a full British Driving License.
Click here to Apply